posted by Peter Thompson at 6:54 PM
Sorry, but that is why I don't blog as much anymore. It is no fun when no one comments. I am sorry about the deaths.
12:51 PM
Amazing you can blog at all when you are dead! I've had my hands pretty full with life lately. I haven't commented on hardly anyone's blog. When was the last time I saw a comment from one of you on a blog?
12:33 PM
Never... I know, I know. I was only joking (not about the dead thing. That's completely true)
10:18 PM
Merry Christmas. I hope it is a good one!
5:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Sorry, but that is why I don't blog as much anymore. It is no fun when no one comments. I am sorry about the deaths.
12:51 PM
Amazing you can blog at all when you are dead! I've had my hands pretty full with life lately. I haven't commented on hardly anyone's blog. When was the last time I saw a comment from one of you on a blog?
12:33 PM
Never... I know, I know. I was only joking (not about the dead thing. That's completely true)
10:18 PM
Merry Christmas. I hope it is a good one!
5:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home